SpeSeas is seeking a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts.
You will be responsible for creating original content, responding to followers, and managing the social-media image of SpeSeas in line with our goal of enhancing coastal and marine resilience through science, education and advocacy.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express SpeSeas’ views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of growth, web traffic, and customer engagement.
This position is only open to candidates currently residing or with work status in Trinidad and Tobago.
Applications close on 26th August 2021.
Interviews on 27th and 30th August 2021.
Part-time, contractual position from September 1st 2021 to February 28th 2022 (6 months, with possibility of extension).
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
- Manage SpeSeas’ social media platforms on WordPress, FaceBook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Co-design and implement social media strategies that align with our goals
- Perform research on current trends and audience preferences
- Generate (in collaboration with the SpeSeas team), edit, publish and share engaging content several times a week across platforms (e.g. text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Suggest and implement new or improved features/design to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Meet with the SpeSeas team once a week to report on activities and plan future activities
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager, including with WordPress, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Hands on experience in content development and management
- Good copywriting skills
- Ability to creatively deliver content (text, image and video)
- Competency in web design (WordPress)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and multi-tasking skills
- A demonstrated understanding of marketing, ecology, marine science and/or a related field would be an asset)
$4000.00TTD per month